From Gamepro.com, comes this amazing story of a hungry dog and a broken Wii remote...
A family took their Dog to the vet worried after finding it coughing up blood. After X-Rays, a rectangular-shaped mass was discovered inside the dog. It was a remote, but not just any remote! I wonder if the dog kept turning on the console by mistake?
"The Vet started massaging the dogs belly and it just came flying out of the dog," said owner Marie Becknell. "I knew what it was right away by the color and shape of it -- it was my son's video game remote. The dog had swallowed the boy's Nintendo Wii controller."
So, a happy ending. Bizarre, but happy.