Saturday 22 September 2007

Unreal Tournament 3 / 2007 Whatever You Want To Call It


I've always loved Unreal, it's released on PC and PS3 in November and THANKFULLY it's not out on the XBOX 360 until sometime in 2008. What other console would you be glad of a delayed release date of one of your favourite games?

Here's my reasoning...

1. Halo 3 (see you in town Tuesday night)
2. Bioshock (waiting for a secondhand one on the cheap)
3. Gears of War (yep, still playing alongside a bunch of pricks over Live)
4. skate. (one of the best demos on Marketplace will not be a let down)
5. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (I'm too scared to even begin this monster)

plus Guitar Hero II, SWOS (whenever the shitty thing gets released), Sonic 2, currently finishing off Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, still dicking about on Rainbow Six Vegas and never finished off Lost Planet.

so...I'm glad it's delayed I've got a few more months to really get into these games without dropping them all for Unreal.

I haven't mentioned GTA4 because i don't like GTA. Yep, that's right. I fucking hate it.

No comments: